- line 26 was placed: The flat-rate compensation for purchases of agricultural products and services from suppliers who apply the special scheme for farmers. On this line, one will enroll the flat-rate amounts of compensation paid to the farmer for such purchases. We remind you that the rate for 2017 is 1% and applies on the price/ fee, excluding tax, for the supplies of agricultural products and agricultural services performed by a farmer.
- line 27 was placed: The flat-rate compensation accruals. Across this row one would enroll the amounts resulting from the correction of flat-rate compensation paid to the farmer for purchases of agricultural products and services from suppliers who apply the special scheme for farmers.
- the new section Issued invoices has been introduced, according to Article 11 paragraph (6) and (8) from the Tax Code, after the registration for VAT purposes for operations performed during the period in which the registration code for VAT purposes has been canceled.
What amounts are not included in the statement 300 for VAT return:
- VAT from the invoices for forced execution, issued by the persons empowered by law to conduct the sale of goods subject to the levy of execution;
- the cumulative fee for payment for which the payment facilities have been approved;
- the cumulative fee for payment with which the tax authority has joined the list of creditors according to the insolvency law;
- negative balance fee amount, scored in the return for the tax period prior to the opening of insolvency proceedings.
Contact an Advisor
If you have any questions regarding this topic and how it might have an impact on your business, please contact the Mirus Consultant with whom you regularly work, or: